Ingredients Needed for Crispy Deep Fried Bacon
½ cup flour
1 teaspoon baking powder
1 teaspoon baking soda
½ cup beer
vegetable oil for frying
How to Cook Crispy Deep Fried Bacon
- Heat a skillet and begin frying the bacon slices.
- Fry them on both sides until it loses some of its fat and becomes crispy.
- Separately, use a large bowl and mix the flour with baking powder and baking soda.
- Break the eggs. Add them in the bowl. Pour the beer.
- Mix everything until smooth and use this mixture to coat the fried bacon slices.
- Add vegetable oil in a skillet and deep fry the bacon strips for 1-2 minutes, until golden and crispy.
- You can serve them with all kinds of dips, according to your preferences.