Ingredients Needed for Smoked Mackerel Salad With Sauteed Brussels Sprouts
1 smoked mackerel
½ red onion, diced
½ red bell pepper, diced
0.25 green bell pepper, diced
1 parsley, chopped
3 tablespoons of lemon juice
1 tablespoon olive oil
4 brussels sprouts
2 tablespoons of vegetable oil
How to Cook Smoked Mackerel Salad With Sauteed Brussels Sprouts
- Chop the smoked mackerel fillet and add it in a bowl.
- Add the red onion, red bell pepper, and green bell pepper.
- Add the lemon juice and olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Wash the Brussels sprouts and remove the outer layer of leaves. Cut off the brown stubs and slice them in half.
- Heat the vegetable oil in a skillet. Add the Brussels sprouts, and sprinkle salt and pepper.
- Mix the Brussels sprouts and add a few drops of lemon juice.
- Sauté the Brussels sprouts cooking them for about 5 minutes one side, until they’re golden brown. Turn them over to the other side and continue cooking for another 5 minutes. Remove them from the stove.
- Serve the fish salad with sautéed Brussels sprouts.