Roasted Eggplant Fan
If you’re planning on keeping a vegetarian diet, write down this recipe in your cookbook. It features eggplant, tomatoes, sweet pepper and red onion combined in a very creative way! To spice things up, you can add mozzarella on your veggies. It binds the vegetables together and enhances the taste.
Ingredients Needed for Roasted Eggplant Fan
1 sweet pepper
1 red onion
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
½ cup shredded mozzarella
How to Make Roasted Eggplant Fan
- Preheat the oven to 360°F/180°C.
- Start by slicing the tomato, sweet pepper and red onion.
- Slice the eggplant to make it look like a fan. Make deep slices from the bottom almost reaching the head.
- Carefully, add veggie slices between all eggplant slices.
- Pour olive oil over eggplant, season it with salt and pepper and cover with shredded mozzarella.
- Bake in the oven for 40 minutes and serve warm.