Ingredients Needed for Rabbit Legs With Veggies
4 rabbits legs
1 teaspoon dried thyme
1 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon peppercorn
1 tablespoon mustard seeds
2 tablespoons of olive oil
½ cup white wine
1 zucchini, sliced
1 red bell pepper, sliced
1 yellow bell pepper, sliced
6 carrots, peeled
How to Cook Rabbit Legs With Veggies
- Put the rabbit legs into a bowl, add the dried thyme, salt, peppercorns, mustard seeds, olive oil and white wine.
- Mix them all, rolling the rabbit legs until covered.
- Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and marinate the rabbit for 2 hours.
- Pour the vegetable oil into the frying pan and cook the rabbit legs on both sides until they turn golden brown.
- Set them aside on a platter.
- Place the zucchini slices into a ceramic dish. Add the red and yellow bell pepper pieces, carrots, fresh thyme and fresh oregano. Place the rabbit legs, on top.
- Take the remaining marinade and drizzle it all on top.
- Roast for 30 minutes at 400ºF/200ºC.