Ingredients Needed for Roasted Chicken with Carrot and Cauliflower
3 chicken thighs, small size
3 chicken drumsticks
2 carrots, sliced
2 ounces of cauliflower, florets
2 tablespoons of olive oil
1 teaspoon sumac
2 red onions, sliced
1 tablespoon brown sugar
½ teaspoon chili flakes
2 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
How to Cook Roasted Chicken with Carrot and Cauliflower
- Preheat the oven to 400°F/200°C.
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper.
- Lay the chicken thighs and drumsticks on it.
- Place the sliced carrot and cauliflower between the chicken thighs.
- Mix the olive oil with sumac and a bit of salt. Spread the mixture over the chicken and veggies. Add the red onion.
- Mix the brown sugar and chili flakes in a bowl and season the chicken.
- Bake for 25 minutes.
- Squeeze the juice of the lime over the chicken. Garnish with the sliced garlic and chopped parsley.