7 ounces of cream cheese
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 tablespoon powdered sugar
7 ounces of puff pastry (1 sheet)
1 egg yolk, whipped
1 tablespoon raspberries
- Add the cream cheese, vanilla extract, and powdered sugar to a small bowl. Mix until even. Set aside.
- Cut the puff pastry sheet using a 3 or 4-inch square cookie cutter. We’ve ended up with 6 of them.
- Take one dough square and fold it once so that you end up with a triangle. Make 2 cuts, each one parallel to the triangle’s equal sides and at 1/2 of an inch off them. Unfold the triangle. Wrap the two opposing strips thus formed, one over the other. Do the same for the other 5 dough squares.
- Coat each one with egg yolk, add 1 teaspoon of cream cheese mixture and top with a raspberry.
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper, transfer the mini pies on it and bake for 25 minutes at 400⁰F/200⁰C.
- Serve garnished with powdered sugar.