Ingredients Needed for Roasted Spiced Pecans
2 tablespoons of butter, melted
2 tablespoons of worcestershire sauce
1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
1 teaspoon garlic powder
¾ teaspoon onion powder
1 teaspoon chili powder
12 ounces of pecan nut
How to Cook Roasted Spiced Pecans
- Preheat the oven to 320⁰F/160⁰C.
- Add all the spices, sauce and butter to a medium bowl and stir to combine them.
- Add the pecans and toss to coat thoroughly.
- Transfer them to a baking dish and roast for 10 minutes, stirring once.
- Cool completely before serving.