4 ounces of yellow squash, diced
1 teaspoon vegetable oil
1 teaspoon olive oil
3 ounces of arugula
4 ounces of cooked quinoa
½ orange, sliced
2 tablespoons of pomegranate seed
- Preheat the oven to 360°F/180°C.
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper. Add the yellow squash and drizzle the vegetable oil over it. Season with salt and pepper.
- Slide the tray into the oven for the next 35 minutes.
- Slice the avocado into halves, remove its pit and place it in a tall glass container. Add the fresh coriander, mint, drizzle the olive oil, season with salt, and add the lemon juice.
- Set up your immersion blender and blend everything into a smooth mash.
- Start assembling the salad. Thinly slice the remaining avocado. Add the arugula, cooked quinoa, thinly sliced avocado, orange slices, pomegranate seeds, broccoli sprouts, avocado mash, and roasted squash.
- You can even top it with some spring onion, green parts only.