3 red bell peppers
1 teaspoon vegetable oil
1 onion, chopped
¼ cup breadcrumbs
2 tablespoons of water
1 teaspoon cumin seeds
1 teaspoon chili powder
2 ounces of walnuts
1 tablespoon olive oil
- Preheat the oven to 365 degrees F/180 degrees C.
- Line a baking dish with parchment paper.
- Lay the bell peppers and roast them for the next 25 minutes. Peel them when ready and remove the seeds.
- Heat the vegetable oil in a skillet over medium heat. Add the onion and cook it until golden.
- Add the breadcrumbs in a blender along with a bit of water, cooked onion, and roasted bell peppers.
- Season with salt, pepper, cumin seeds, and paprika. Add the walnuts and a small drizzle of olive oil.
- Blend until smooth.