Ingredients Needed for Marinated Chicken Breast and Pasta
5 ounces of chicken breast
1 teaspoon olive oil
¼ teaspoon dried thyme
¼ teaspoon chili flakes
3 tablespoons of vegetable oil
2.5 ounces of cooked pasta
½ avocado, sliced
8 cherry tomatoes
2 tablespoons of sweet corn
5 mozzarellas ovoline
How to Cook Marinated Chicken Breast and Pasta
- Place the chicken breast on your countertop and cut it into medium slices.
- Drizzle some olive oil on it. Season with salt, pepper, dried thyme, and chili flakes.
- Marinate the meat for 30 minutes.
- Heat the vegetable oil in a skillet and then lay the chicken slices in it.
- Fry the chicken breast pieces until they turn golden brown. Flip them often and make sure they’re cooked through.
- Add the cooked pasta on a plate.
- Also add the avocado slices, cherry tomatoes, sweet corn, mozzarella, cooked chicken slices, and some radish sprouts.