Ingredients Needed for Almond Rice Pilaf
1 ounce butter
1 small onion, chopped
5 ounces of rice
1 teaspoon coriander powder
1 cup chicken stock
¼ cup almonds
¼ cup fresh parsley, chopped
How to Cook Almond Rice Pilaf
- Heat a skillet over medium heat, add the butter in it and melt it.
- Add the onion and cook it until softened. Add the rice and give it a good stir.
- Season with coriander, salt, pepper, and pour the chicken stock.
- Cook until the liquid is absorbed.
- Add the almonds and garnish with some fresh parsley.