Ingredients Needed for Apple, Blue Cheese and Walnut Salad ½ cup yogurt
2 tablespoons of mustard
1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
1 tablespoon olive oil
1 celery stick
3 romaine lettuces leaves
1 tablespoon raisin
1.75 ounces of blue cheese
12 chilis es, multi-colored
How to Cook Apple, Blue Cheese and Walnut Salad
- Put the yogurt, mustard, a pinch of salt and pepper, white wine vinegar, and olive oil in a bowl. Mix with a spoon until you get a silky mixture.
- Heat a skillet on medium-high heat and toast the walnuts.
- Slice the celery stick and chop the parsley.
- Cut the grapes in halves. Slice the apple and then cut it into thin sticks.
- Tear the red leaf lettuce and green leaf lettuce and put them in a bowl. Add the grapes, parsley, and celery. Toss everything.
- Place the romaine lettuce leaves on a large plate and top them with the salad.
- Add the raisins and toasted walnuts.
- Crumble the blue cheese on top.
- Add the apple sticks and top with the yogurt dressing.