Ingredients Needed for Macaroni Meatloaf
12 ounces of ground beef
1 teaspoon paprika powder
1 teaspoon thyme
3 ounces of cooked long macaroni
How to Make Macaroni Meatloaf
- Preheat oven to 370°F/185°C.
- Add the ground beef in a large bowl and season it with paprika powder, salt, and thyme.
- Break the eggs and throw them into the bowl.
- Mix everything using your hands to make a smooth mixture.
- Widely spread the mixture on plastic foil. Make the layer about 0.4-inch (1 cm) in height.
- Add the cooked macaroni in the middle.
- Start from one end and roll meat over macaroni.
- Bake in the oven for 35 minutes.