Ingredients Needed for Quince Tart
1 cup of water
5 ounces sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
2 quinces, cored and wedged
8 ounces puff pastry (1 sheet)
How to Make Quince Tart
- Heat the water in a smaller pot. Add the sugar and vanilla extract. Cook and stir until the sugar melts.
- Add the quince edges and cook them for about 1-2 minutes while occasionally stirring.
- Coat a tart pan with butter and line it with a puff pastry sheet. Trim it and poke holes into it with a fork.
- Bake for 10 minutes at 350⁰F/175⁰C.
- Add the cooked wedges together with the sweet liquid to the tart pan. Bake for 20 minutes at 330⁰F/170⁰C.
- Garnish with powdered sugar.