Ingredients Needed for Roasted Asparagus With Egg and Parmesan
1 asparagus bunch
1 teaspoon olive oil
¼ cup parmesan, shredded
2 eggs, soft-boiled or poached
How to Cook Roasted Asparagus With Egg and Parmesan
- Preheat the oven to 440°F/220°C.
- First slice off the ends of the asparagus, around 1 inch (2.5 cm) long.
- Lay the asparagus in a baking dish. Season it with salt, pepper, and drizzle a bit of olive oil.
- Slide the tray into the oven and cook the asparagus for 10 minutes.
- Shred some parmesan and serve it with egg on top!