Quick and Easy Oreo Treat
We really enjoy eating Oreo! Usually, we eat these biscuits the way they are. But Oreo biscuits can improve many desserts! Try this recipe and you’ll be pleased when you’ll find the crunchy Oreo hidden in the chocolate dessert.
Ingredients Needed for Quick and Easy Oreo Treat
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
1 cup chocolate cake mix
12 white chocolates squares
How to Make Quick and Easy Oreo Treat
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F/180 degrees C.
- Whisk the eggs using an electric mixer.
- Add the vegetable oil.
- Add the cake mix and blend it with the eggs using a whisk.
- Pour a third of the batter quantity in a square baking tray.
- Add a layer of Oreo biscuits.
- Add one more layer of batter, one layer of Oreo, and the last layer of chocolate batter.
- Top the dessert with white chocolate squares.