Ingredients Needed for Quick and Easy Oreo Treat
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
1 cup chocolate cake mix
12 white chocolates squares
How to Cook Quick and Easy Oreo Treat
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F/180 degrees C.
- Whisk the eggs using an electric mixer.
- Add the vegetable oil.
- Add the cake mix and blend it with the eggs using a whisk.
- Pour a third of the batter quantity in a square baking tray.
- Add a layer of Oreo biscuits.
- Add one more layer of batter, one layer of Oreo, and the last layer of chocolate batter.
- Top the dessert with white chocolate squares.