Ingredients Needed for Beef and Veggie Stuffed Bread Bowl
2 tablespoons of vegetable oil
10 ounces of beef tenderloin, cubes
½ teaspoon turmeric
2 egg yolks, fresh
4 mushrooms, slices
¼ zucchini, cubed
1 tablespoon olive oil
1 celery, slices
½ red bell pepper, chopped
⅔ cup shredded mozzarella
1 tablespoon milk
How to Cook Beef and Veggie Stuffed Bread Bowl
- Preheat the oven to 380 degrees F/190 degrees C.
- Cut the top of the bread and remove it.
- Remove the bread crumb from the bottom part to make a bread bowl.
- Heat the vegetable oil in a skillet and start frying the beef tenderloin.
- Add salt and turmeric and fry until the meat is well done.
- Put the bread crumbs in a bowl and add the egg yolks. Mix using your hands and combine the yolks with bread.
- Heat about 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil in another skillet, on medium-high heat.
- Add the bread and yolks mixture. Start frying it.
- Add the mushrooms, olive oil, celery, red bell pepper, salt, and pepper, then add the dill.
- Stir and cook them all together.
- Add the cooked beef tenderloin.
- Transfer the mixture into the bread bowl and top it with shredded mozzarella.
- Lay a baking tray with parchment paper.
- Place the stuffed bread on it.
- Also, place on it the top of the bread, sliced previously.
- Make some egg wash by whisking the egg with milk. Coat the top of the bread with egg wash, then sprinkle some coarse salt on it.
- Bake for 15 minutes.