Calories: 995 kCal / serving
- 97 g
- 40 g
- 49 g
Ingredients Needed for Puff Pastry Wiener Rolls
1 cup flour
1 puff pastry sheet
3 ounces of mozzarella, cut into 8 slices
4 turkey ham slices, halved
1 teaspoon ketchup
1 teaspoon mustard
1 egg, whisked
½ teaspoon dried oregano
½ teaspoon black sesame seeds
How to Make Puff Pastry Wiener Rolls
- Preheat the oven to 360 degrees F/180 degrees C.
- Flour your workspace.
- Lay one puff pastry sheet on your workspace and flour it.
- Cut the puff pastry sheet into quarters.
- Put one wiener on one puff pastry square. Add 2 slices of mozzarella and 2 small slices of turkey ham.
- Spread ketchup and mustard on each, using a silicone brush.
- Roll the wiener in puff pastry and fix its edges. Do the same for the remaining 3.
- Lay a parchment paper on a baking tray and place on it the wiener rolls.
- Make small cuts in the pastry on the top of each roll.
- Spread whisked egg on the rolls, and then sprinkle dried oregano, and black sesame seeds.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes.
- Serve warm, as they are or with a dip.