Calories: 542 kCal / serving
- 64 g
- 26 g
- 22 g
Ingredients Needed for Spaghetti Carbonara
6 ounces of spaghetti
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
½ cup shredded parmesan
How to Make Spaghetti Carbonara
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil, add the spaghetti and cook them according to the instructions on the package.
- Meanwhile, heat the vegetable oil in a large skillet on medium-high heat. Add the chopped bacon and cook it for 2-3 minutes, until the fat melts and the bacon is golden and crisp.
- Toss the spaghetti into the skillet and stir thoroughly.
- Crack the eggs in a small bowl and whisk them. Quickly pour the eggs over the spaghetti. Lift up the pasta to evenly mix with the egg mixture. Stir and cook for a few more seconds. The heat will cook the eggs.
- Add the shredded parmesan.
- Season with salt and pepper. Remove from the heat and serve immediately with extra parmesan on top.