Ingredients Needed for Pesto and Beef Mini Pizzas
7 ounces of ground beef
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
½ teaspoon seven spice
1 chili pepper, slices
1 tablespoon chopped parsley
¼ teaspoon nutmeg
¼ cup tomato sauce
6 ounces of puff pastry
¼ cup pesto sauce
3.5 ounces of low moisture mozzarella, shredded
How to Cook Pesto and Beef Mini Pizzas
- Preheat the oven to 380 degrees F/190 degrees C.
- Heat the vegetable oil in a skillet and add the ground beef.
- Stir often and cook until the meat turns brown.
- Add the spices, red chili, and parsley.
- Mix, then add the tomato sauce.
- Flour your counter top and roll out the puff pastry using a rolling pin.
- Use a round cutter to cut small circles of puff pastry (about 2 inches/5 cm diameter). Make about 10 circles.
- Lay a baking tray with parchment paper.
- Place the puff pastry small sheets on it, then spread them with pesto sauce.
- Add ground beef mixture on each pastry, then top with shredded mozzarella.
- Bake for 20 minutes.