Ingredients Needed for Puff Pastry Chili Sausages
vegetable oil for cooking
⅔ puff pastry sheet, thawed
½ cup milk
1 tablespoon chili flakes
How to Cook Puff Pastry Chili Sausages
- Preheat the oven to 360 degrees F/180 degrees C.
- Wrap the sausages in 2 slices of bacon each.
- Heat the vegetable oil in a cast-iron skillet to a medium high temperature.
- Fry the bacon-wrapped sausages in the skillet for 3-4 minutes.
- Cut the puff pastry sheet into 4 pieces.
- Wrap each sausage in puff pastry. Remove the excess at the edges.
- Use a fork on the sides of the puff pastry sausages and then stick them each 3 times. So that the sausages inside can breathe.
- Make egg wash by whisking the egg and the milk.
- Use a silicone brush to coat the pastry in egg wash.
- Sprinkle chili flakes over the pastry sausages.
- Cook in the oven for 25 minutes.