Ingredients Needed for Healthy Dark Chocolate Lava Cake
2 ounces of coconut oil
½ cup cocoa powder
1 ½ cups of white spelt flour
1 teaspoon baking soda
½ cup coconut sugar
4 ounces of dark chocolate, melted
1 cup soy milk
6 squares dark chocolates
How to Make Healthy Dark Chocolate Lava Cake
- Use 1-ounce coconut oil to coat 3 ramekins. Sift 1 teaspoon of cocoa powder into each ramekin. Set them aside.
- Add the white spelt flour, baking soda, salt, and cocoa powder in a strainer and strain them together into a large bowl.
- Add the coconut sugar, the remaining ounce of coconut oil, melted chocolate, and soy milk. Mix them using a spatula until you get a smooth consistency.
- Fill each ramekin with half of the chocolate mixture. Add 2 pieces of dark chocolate and top with the remaining chocolate mixture.
- Bake the lava cakes for 15 minutes at 400⁰F/200⁰C.