Calories: 317 kCal / serving
- 12 g
- 20 g
- 21 g
Ingredients Needed for Prosciutto and Sweet Potato Skewers4 prosciuttos slices ½ red bell pepper, sliced ½ yellow bell pepper, sliced 0.5 green bell pepper, sliced 3 ounces of mozzarella, thinly sliced 1 tablespoon olive oil 1 teaspoon pepper salt
How to Make Prosciutto and Sweet Potato Skewers
- Preheat the oven to 350°F/175°C.
- Place all of the ingredients on a wooden board.
- Divide the ingredients in 2 separate piles.
- Slide the ingredients through 2 wooden skewers.
- Drizzle the skewers with olive oil and season with a bit of pepper.
- Roast the skewers for 30 minutes.