Calories: 385 kCal / serving
- 39 g
- 5 g
- 24 g
Ingredients Needed for Potato Fritters
4 potatoes, medium-sized
1 cup heavy cream
1 teaspoon red wine vinegar
2 spring onions s, chopped
2 garlic cloves, crushed
1 ounce butter
vegetable oil for frying
How to Make Potato Fritters
- First peel the potatoes.
- Fill a saucepan with water, add the potatoes in it, and place it over medium heat. Bring it to a boil and cook the potatoes for 20 minutes.
- Add the heavy cream in a bowl. Season with salt, pepper, add red wine vinegar, half of the spring onion, and the garlic. Stir to combine everything and set the dip aside.
- Shred the cooked potatoes in a small bowl.
- Season with salt, pepper, add the remaining spring onion and the butter. Mix everything until smooth.
- Grab a piece of mixture into your hands and shape it into a patty (about 2 inches/5 cm diameter).
- Heat the vegetable oil in a skillet over medium heat. Cook the fritters until golden and crispy.
- Serve the fritters with your homemade dip.