Ingredients Needed for Cauliflower Casserole With Hard-Boiled Egg and Mozzarella
3 eggs, hard-boiled
2 tablespoons of butter, melted
2 tablespoons of breadcrumbs
½ cup heavy cream
⅔ cup mozzarella, shredded
½ bell pepper, chopped
How to Cook Cauliflower Casserole With Hard-Boiled Egg and Mozzarella
- Preheat the oven to 360°F/180°C.
- First break the cauliflower into individual florets.
- Heat a saucepan over medium heat, add water in it and bring it to a boil. Add a pinch of salt in the water.
- Add the florets and boil them for 5 minutes.
- Thinly slice the eggs with an egg slicer, or a simple knife if you don’t have one at your disposal.
- Scrape the bottom of an oven tray with melted butter and breadcrumbs.
- Add the cauliflower on the bottom and the egg slices on top.
- Pour the heavy cream, and season with pepper. Top it with mozzarella and pickled bell pepper.
- Slide the tray into the oven for the next 30 minutes. Serve it warm!