Ingredients Needed for Tuna Steak With Shimeji Mushrooms
1 pound tuna steak
2 tablespoons of olive oil
1 ounce peanut
1 ounce pistachio
1 ounce almond
2 tablespoons of vegetable oil
1 garlic clove, sliced
2 shimeji mushrooms
2 tablespoons of honey
How to Cook Tuna Steak With Shimeji Mushrooms
- Add the tuna in a large bowl and season it with olive oil, lime juice, and salt.
- Let it marinate for about 15 minutes.
- Crush the peanuts, pistachios, and almonds.
- Heat a skillet and add 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil.
- Add in the garlic and shimeji mushrooms. Cook them for about 3-5 minutes, until tender.
- Heat another skillet and add the remaining oil.
- Start cooking the tuna. Cook it on both sides for about 4 minutes, until it is properly seared.
- After you have finished cooking it, drizzle some honey on top, and coat it with the crushed nuts. Slice it in about 0.4 inch (1 cm) thick slices.
- Serve it with the previously cooked shimeji.