Ingredients Needed for Mediterranean Salad
1 oak leaf lettuce
½ red bell pepper
6 olives, without pit
3 ounces of cheese
1 tablespoon olive oil
How to Make Mediterranean Salad
- Remove the end of the salad and chop it. Chop the red bell pepper.
- Peel off the skin of the cucumber and chop it in small cubes.
- Slice the tomato and the olives.
- Chop the cheese into small cubes.
- Add all the ingredients in a large salad bowl, pour olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Mix all of the ingredients together and serve.