Ingredients Needed for Pork Tenderloin With Rosemary Potatoes
14 ounces of pork tenderloin
4 tablespoons of vegetable oil
½ teaspoon seven spice
8 potatoes, sliced into quarters
3 rosemary sprigs
1 teaspoon whole grain mustard
½ teaspoon curry powder
1 teaspoon butter
2 tablespoons of rose wine
1 ounce - parmesan
How to Cook Pork Tenderloin With Rosemary Potatoes
- Place the meat on your working surface. Slice the meat into 2 inch (5 cm) thick slices.
- Drizzle 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil over the pork slices and season them with salt, pepper, and seven spices.
- Rub the spices all over the meat.
- Heat 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil in a skillet over medium heat. Add the pork pieces and cook them for 7-8 minutes, turning them on all sides in the process.
- For the potatoes, heat the remaining oil in a skillet over medium heat. Add the sliced potatoes along with the rosemary sprigs. Season with salt, pepper, and curry powder.
- Cook them for 10 minutes then add the mustard and the butter. Stir, add the rose wine, and cook for 7-8 more minutes or until the potatoes are cooked through.
- Grate parmesan all over the fried potatoes and serve the pork with them.