Pork Tenderloin With Rosemary Potatoes
Thinking of savory, comforting food? One of our favorites is pork, served with some fried potatoes seasoned with rosemary. For the meat, you can use tenderloin, if you’re not a fan of pork fat. As for the potatoes, you can make them even tastier by adding a touch of butter and mustard into the mix.
Ingredients Needed for Pork Tenderloin With Rosemary Potatoes
14 ounces of pork tenderloin
4 tablespoons of vegetable oil
½ teaspoon seven spice
8 potatoes, sliced into quarters
3 rosemary sprigs
1 teaspoon whole grain mustard
½ teaspoon curry powder
1 teaspoon butter
2 tablespoons of rose wine
1 ounce - parmesan
How to Make Pork Tenderloin With Rosemary Potatoes
- Place the meat on your working surface. Slice the meat into 2 inch (5 cm) thick slices.
- Drizzle 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil over the pork slices and season them with salt, pepper, and seven spices.
- Rub the spices all over the meat.
- Heat 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil in a skillet over medium heat. Add the pork pieces and cook them for 7-8 minutes, turning them on all sides in the process.
- For the potatoes, heat the remaining oil in a skillet over medium heat. Add the sliced potatoes along with the rosemary sprigs. Season with salt, pepper, and curry powder.
- Cook them for 10 minutes then add the mustard and the butter. Stir, add the rose wine, and cook for 7-8 more minutes or until the potatoes are cooked through.
- Grate parmesan all over the fried potatoes and serve the pork with them.