Ingredients Needed for Banana Bread
3 ounces butter
2 ounces brown sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
7 ounces flour
How to Cook Banana Bread
- Add the butter to a pot over low heat and melt it.
- Broke 2 bananas into pieces and add them to a bowl. Mash them.
- Add the egg and mix it in.
- Keep adding the vanilla extract, baking soda, and a dash of salt. Mix until even.
- Add the flour and mix it in. Also, pour the melted butter and mix.
- Transfer the mixture to a buttered loaf pan. Cut the 3rd banana lengthwise in half and add it to the pan.
- Bake for 1 hour at 350⁰F/175⁰C.