Ingredients Needed for Spicy Tuna Poke
3 red chilis es
2 baby carrots
2 radishes es
1 fresh coriander
1 garlic clove
7 ounces of sushi -grade red tuna
2 tablespoons of dark soy sauce
2 tablespoons of rice vinegar
1 tablespoon white sesame seeds
1 tablespoon black sesame seeds
5 ounces of rice
How to Cook Spicy Tuna Poke
- Cook the rice according to the instructions on the package. Drain and set it aside to cool.
- Thinly slice 1 red chili, baby carrots, radishes, and garlic. Chop the coriander and cube the avocado. Add everything in a large bowl.
- Place the tuna on your working surface and cut it into chunks. Place it in a separate bowl, and add the dark soy sauce, lemon juice and rice vinegar. Season with salt, and add black and white sesame seeds. Mix everything.
- Mix the fish with the veggies.
- Place the rice in a bowl, and top it with the fish and veggie salad.
- Serve with seaweed and 2 extra chilies on top.