Ingredients Needed for Beef Salad
½ tablespoon salt
1 ounce cashew nuts
10 ounces of beef
vegetable oil for cooking
1 red bell pepper
1 red onion
1 tablespoon soy sauce
12 cucumbers slices
How to Cook Beef Salad
- Sprinkle the salt over a heated cast-iron skillet.
- Add the cashew nuts and roast them for 1-2 minutes.
- Heat oil in a cast-iron skillet to a medium high temperature.
- Add the 2 pieces of beef. And salt them.
- Cook them for a few minutes on both sides.
- Crush the roasted cashew nuts.
- Cut the red bell pepper, cucumber, carrot, and onion.
- Place the veggie pieces in a large bowl.
- Pour the soy sauce over the vegetables.
- Squeeze a lime over the salad.
- Add the crushed cashew and sprinkle red pepper over the salad.
- Cut the fried beef in strips and add the pieces to the salad.