Ingredients Needed for Classic Risotto
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
1 tablespoon butter
1 onion, chopped
2 garlic cloves
1 cup risotto rice
½ cup white wine
2 cups of vegetable stock
¼ cup crème fraîche
¼ cup parmesan, shredded
5 ounces of peas, cooked
How to Cook Classic Risotto
- Heat the vegetable oil and butter in a skillet over medium heat.
- Add the onion, garlic, and cook until translucent.
- Add the risotto rice and white wine.
- Gradually add the stock and cook, stirring frequently for 20-25 minutes.
- Season with pepper and add the parmesan.
- You can top it with more parmesan and peas.