Ingredients Needed for Pork Tenderloin With Green Beans and Summer Squash
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
12 ounces of pork tenderloin, cubed
1 large onion, diced
2 garlic cloves, crushed
⅔ cup water
12 ounces of green beans
1 medium summer squash, cubed
1 chili, finely chopped
1 cup tomato sauce
How to Cook Pork Tenderloin With Green Beans and Summer Squash
- Heat the vegetable oil in a skillet over medium-high heat and add the cubed pork. Stir and fry for 8 – 10 minutes, then transfer on a plate.
- Add the onion and garlic to the same skillet while lowering the heat. Cook and stir until softened.
- Add the cooked pork again. Cook and stir for a few seconds. Add the water, stir a little, and bring to a boil. Cover with the lid and simmer for 10 – 12 minutes.
- Add the green beans and summer squash. Mix a little. Add the chili, cover with the lid and simmer for 15 minutes.
- Add the tomato sauce and mix it in. Again, cover with the lid and simmer for 5 minutes.