Ingredients Needed for Pina Colada
2 slices of pineapple
1 teaspoon brown sugar
1 teaspoon cinnamon
2 fluid ounces of spiced rum
1.5 fluid ounces of coconut syrup
2.5 fluid ounces of pineapple juice
1 cinnamon stick
3 pineapple leaves
How to Cook Pina Colada
- Place the pineapple slices on your wooden board. Top them with brown sugar.
- Use a kitchen torch to caramelize the pineapple. Add a bit of cinnamon.
- Add the pineapple on the bottom of your shaker and crush it using a grinder.
- Pour the spiced rum, coconut syrup, and pineapple juice. Continue filling the shaker with ice.
- Shake and strain the cocktail.
- Decorate your cocktail with a crushed cinnamon stick and a few beautifully cut pineapple leaves on top.