Ingredients Needed for Pork Ribs With Mashed Green Peas
1 pound pork ribs
3 tablespoons of olive oil
4 tablespoons of vegetable oil
10 ounces of green peas
½ cup heavy cream
⅓ cup vegetable stock
5 mint leaves
How to Cook Pork Ribs With Mashed Green Peas
- Preheat the oven to 380 degrees F/ 190 degrees C.
- Place the ribs on your workspace.
- Drizzle some olive oil on them and season with salt and pepper.
- Heat the vegetable oil in a cast iron skillet and fry the ribs on both sides for 3-4 minutes. Remove them from the skillet, and place them on your workspace. Roll them and use a piece of kitchen-safe string to tie the rolled ribs.
- Put the roll in a cast iron skillet and roast it for 45 minutes.
- Put about 2 pounds (900 ml) of water in a pan and bring it to a boil.
- Add salt and, when the water is boiling, add the green peas and boil them.
- When the green peas are soft, strain the water.
- Put the boiled green peas in a pan. Add the heavy cream, the vegetable stock, salt, and pepper. Mash the peas until they are soft and creamy.
- Serve the ribs with the mashed green peas.