Ingredients Needed for Oven Baked Zucchini Fritters
1 cup breadcrumbs
½ cup parmesan, shredded
1 teaspoon chili flakes
1 teaspoon garlic powder
2 eggs, whisked
2 tablespoons of olive oil
How to Make Oven Baked Zucchini Fritters
- Preheat the oven to 360°F/180°C.
- Thinly slice the zucchini.
- Take a large salad bowl and mix the breadcrumbs with the parmesan, chili flakes, garlic powder, pepper, and salt.
- Coat the zucchini slices with the whisked egg and breadcrumbs mixture.
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper and add the zucchini slices.
- Drizzle them with olive oil.
- Bake them for the next 25 minutes.
- You can serve them with ketchup or salsa sauce!