Ingredients Needed for Polenta Surprise
2 ounces of bacon
3 cherry tomatoes
5 ounces of polenta
¼ cup shredded mozzarella
¼ cup grated feta cheese
How to Cook Polenta Surprise
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F/180 degrees C.
- Fry the bacon in a skillet, without using vegetable oil.
- Add the cherry tomatoes into the skillet and cook them for about 2 minutes.
- To make polenta, add water in a saucepan and sprinkle some salt. Bring it to boil. Add, gradually, corn flour. Whisk and, when it gets thicker, mix it with a spoon.
- Put the polenta in a square shape.
- Place the squared polenta on a baking tray in which you put a parchment paper.
- Add mozzarella on polenta.
- Add fried bacon.
- Add the feta cheese.
- Top it with the cherry tomatoes.
- Bake it for 15 minutes.