Ingredients Needed for Pickled Red Cabbage, Cauliflower and Carrot
1 red cabbage
1 tablespoon black pepper corns
2 tablespoons of salt
4 cups of water
How to Cook Pickled Red Cabbage, Cauliflower and Carrot
- Thinly slice the carrots.
- Slice the red cabbage in halves and then slice each half in quarters. Break down the cauliflower into bite-sized florets.
- Grab 3 jars, around 800 ml each. Fill them with carrot, cauliflower and red cabbage. Press them down and add as many as you can.
- Top with celery leaves and peppercorns.
- Heat the water in a saucepan over medium heat. Add the salt, and let it boil for 2-3 minutes.
- Slowly pour water in the jars, carefully so you don’t overfill them. Secure them with lids and leave them for 2-3 weeks in a cold place.