Ingredients Needed for Creamy Tahini Eggplant Spread
1 large eggplant
½ cup yogurt
2 tablespoons of tahini
1 garlic clove, crushed
1 tablespoon olive oil
How to Cook Creamy Tahini Eggplant Spread
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper, place the eggplant on it and bake it for 40 minutes at 360⁰F/180⁰C.
- Place the cooked eggplant on the work surface and cut it lengthwise in half. Scoop out the pulp and discard the rest.
- Ground and mash the eggplant pulp using a knife. Transfer it to a bowl.
- Add the yogurt, tahini, garlic, and olive oil. Season with salt and pepper and mix until even.
- You can serve it in serving bowls and, optionally, garnish it with parsley.