Ingredients Needed for Lamb and Veggie Kebabs
2 garlic cloves
½ teaspoon coriander, dried
1 teaspoon chili flakes
½ teaspoon turmeric
1 teaspoon white pepper corn
½ teaspoon cumin seeds
2 tablespoons of olive oil
8 ounces of lamb leg, chunks
1 red onion, quarters
½ yellow bell pepper, quarters
½ red bell pepper, quarters
How to Make Lamb and Veggie Kebabs
- Crush the garlic and put it in a mortar. Add the dried coriander, chili flakes, turmeric, white peppercorn, cumin, and olive oil. Grind them all with a pestle.
- Put the lamb chunks in a bowl and add the spice mixture over them. Mix and, if needed, add more olive oil.
- Put 3-4 pieces of lamb, 2 of bell pepper, and 2 quarters of onion on one skewer. Make 4 skewers.
- Heat a grilling machine. Put the skewers on the grill and cook, turning them on all sides, for 5-10 minutes until the veggies are crisp and tender and the lamb is cooked through.
- Serve the skewers with a side and your favorite dip.