Ingredients Needed for Snap Pea and Three Bean Salad
3 ounces of frozen green peas (snap peas)
3 ounces of frozen yellow beans
1 tablespoon olive oil
1 tablespoon vinegar
1 teaspoon sugar
3 ounces canned green beans
1 onion, chopped
3 ounces canned red beans
How to Cook Snap Pea and Three Bean Salad
- Fill a pot halfway with water and heat it.
- Add the snap peas and yellow beans and boil them for 5 minutes.
- Add the olive oil, vinegar, and sugar to a small bowl. Season with salt and pepper and mix.
- Add the boiled beans and peas to a larger bowl. Keep adding the canned green beans, onion, and the red beans.
- Drizzle with the vinaigrette and mix everything.