Snap Pea and Three Bean Salad
We’ve made this warm salad with beans in mind. Well, red beans, green beans, yellow beans, and snap peas, to be more precise. Whether you’ll serve it as a vegan salad or as a side dish, that’s entirely your choice.
Ingredients Needed for Snap Pea and Three Bean Salad
3 ounces of frozen green peas (snap peas)
3 ounces of frozen yellow beans
1 tablespoon olive oil
1 tablespoon vinegar
1 teaspoon sugar
3 ounces canned green beans
1 onion, chopped
3 ounces canned red beans
How to Make Snap Pea and Three Bean Salad
- Fill a pot halfway with water and heat it.
- Add the snap peas and yellow beans and boil them for 5 minutes.
- Add the olive oil, vinegar, and sugar to a small bowl. Season with salt and pepper and mix.
- Add the boiled beans and peas to a larger bowl. Keep adding the canned green beans, onion, and the red beans.
- Drizzle with the vinaigrette and mix everything.