Ingredients Needed for Pesto-Stuffed Beef With Creamy Mushrooms
7 ounces of beef sirloin
1 tablespoon pesto sauce
1 tablespoon olive oil
1 tablespoon red onion, diced
7 mushrooms, sliced
2 garlic cloves
½ cup white wine
½ red bell pepper, diced
2 tablespoons of yogurt
How to Make Pesto-Stuffed Beef With Creamy Mushrooms
- Preheat the oven to 400°F/200°C.
- Place the meat over a wooden board and spread pesto sauce over it. Season with salt, pepper and roll it. Use a string to secure it.
- Heat the olive oil in a skillet over high heat. Sear it in the pan, cooking it for about 2 minutes on all sides. Add the meat in the oven for the next 30 minutes.
- Heat the olive oil in a skillet over medium heat. Add the red onion, garlic, and mushrooms. Season with salt and pour the white wine. Use a lighter and flambe the wine. Cook until the flame disappears (you can skip the flambéing part).
- Add the bell pepper and cook it for about 1-2 minutes, until the veggies have softened.
- Reduce the heat, add the yogurt, parsley, and stir. Cook until the sauce reduces by half.
- When ready, place the veggies over a plate and lay the meat on top. Serve with shredded parmesan!