Ingredients Needed for Veggie Stuffed Bell Peppers With Egg on Top
1 yellow bell pepper
1 red bell pepper
1 green bell pepper
½ cup shredded mozzarella
2 zucchini slices
2 cherry tomatoes
4 leeks slices
½ cup shredded cheddar cheese
How to Cook Veggie Stuffed Bell Peppers With Egg on Top
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F/180 degrees C.
- Cut off the top of the yellow, red and green bell peppers just below the shoulder so that you remove the entire stem end. Remove the seeds.
- Put equal parts of grated mozzarella in every bell pepper.
- In the first bell pepper, add zucchini cubes.
- In the second one, add cherry tomatoes, cut in halves.
- In the third, add leek slices.
- Put 2 slices of chili in every bell pepper, cover with shredded Cheddar cheese.
- Crack an egg in every bell pepper.
- Season it with sea salt and pepper.
- Bake for 15 minutes.