Ingredients Needed for Tagliatelle With Zucchini and Salami
1 red onion
1 garlic clove
1 red chili
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
6 ounces of dried tagliatelle
½ cup heavy cream
How to Cook Tagliatelle With Zucchini and Salami
- Shred the red onion, zucchini, garlic, and red chili.
- Heat the vegetable oil in a skillet over medium heat. Add the onion and cook it for 1 minute. Season with salt, add zucchini, and stir. Add garlic and chili. Thinly slice the salami and add it in the pan. Pour half of the heavy cream, reduce the heat and cook for 2 more minutes.
- Separately, add the tagliatelle in a bowl full of simmering water. Cook them according to the instructions on the package. Drain them of the excess water.
- Add the pasta over the veggies and salami. Pour the remaining heavy cream, and cook for 1-2 minutes more.
- Serve the pasta with a touch of fresh rosemary on top!