Ingredients Needed for Pesto Chicken Bake
5 garlic cloves
2 tablespoons of olive oil
2 chicken breasts s, around 5 ounces each
8 cherry tomatoes
3 teaspoons of pesto
½ cup mozzarella, shredded
How to Cook Pesto Chicken Bake
- Preheat the oven to 360°F/180°C.
- You can start with the garlic sauce.
- Add the garlic cloves, and olive oil in a blender. Season with salt, and pepper, and blend them until smooth.
- Place the chicken breast and cherry tomatoes in a ceramic baking tray.
- Spread the pesto sauce over the chicken and the garlic sauce over the cherry tomatoes.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Slide the tray into the oven and leave it there for the next 20 minutes!