Ingredients Needed for Pecan and Chocolate Tart
3 ounces of butter
1 cup sugar
⅔ cup flour
1 teaspoon baking powder
1 ounce pecan nut
3 ounces of chocolate
How to Cook Pecan and Chocolate Tart
- Preheat the oven to 360°F/180°C.
- Heat a skillet and add the butter, in order to melt it.
- When melted, add the sugar, flour, baking powder, and stir.
- Cook the batter until it is no longer sticky.
- Add the pecan nuts and chocolate.
- Remove the pie from the skillet, and bake it for 10 minutes.
- Serve with ice cream!