Ingredients Needed for No-Bake Strawberry and Milk Cake
For the base:
14 ounces of strawberries, halved (2 cups)
¼ cup sugar
3 tablespoons of water
2 tablespoons of lemon juice
For the topping:
1 cup condensed milk
2 tablespoons of butter
1 tablespoon cinnamon
½ cup cornstarch
chocolate sauce optionally (for garnishing)
How to Make No-Bake Strawberry and Milk Cake
- For the base: Add 3/4 of the strawberries, the sugar, water, and lemon juice to the blender. Blend until smooth.
- Line a cake pan (6 inch/15 cm diameter) with plastic wrap. Transfer the strawberry mixture to the cake pan. Refrigerate for 40 minutes.
- For the topping: Add the condensed milk and butter in a cooking pot over low heat. Stir as the butter melts. Add the cinnamon and stir more. Add the cornstarch and stir until even.
- Remove the strawberry cake from the refrigerator and pour the condensed milk mixture over it. Let it cool.
- Garnish the cake with the remaining halved strawberries. Refrigerate for 60 minutes.
- Optionally, serve it drizzled with chocolate sauce or syrup.