Ingredients Needed for Ham and Cheddar French Toast Omelet
3 slices of bread
3 slices of ham, chopped
5 olives stuffed with pimento, sliced
1 chili pepper, sliced
½ cup cheddar cheese, shredded
How to Cook Ham and Cheddar French Toast Omelet
- Crack the eggs and add them into a bowl.
- Add salt and whisk them
- Melt the butter in a skillet.
- Cut the core of each toast slice and set it aside. Place the crusted parts into the skillet and fry them on both sides until golden and crispy.
- Add the ham, olives, green chili, and Cheddar cheese in the center of each toast crust.
- Pour the whisked eggs into each crust.
- Cook for 1-2 minutes, then flip them over.
- Serve with a dip.