Calories: 899 kCal / serving
- 22 g
- 59 g
- 82 g
Ingredients Needed for Peanut Butter Mug Brownies
2 ounces of butter, melted
4 tablespoons of peanut butter
2 tablespoons of sugar
2 teaspoons of vanilla essence
½ teaspoon baking powder
¾ cup flour
½ cup cocoa powder
2 tablespoons of chocolate chip
2 tablespoons of cream cheese
3 tablespoons of whipped cream
1 tablespoon powdered sugar
How to Make Peanut Butter Mug Brownies
- Add the butter and 2 tablespoons of peanut butter to a bowl and whisk them together.
- Whisk together the egg, sugar, 1 teaspoon of vanilla essence, some salt, and baking powder in a separate bowl.
- Add the flour, cocoa powder, and peanut butter mixture to the same bowl. Stir to combine them into a thick dough.
- Add the dough in 2 large mugs. Sprinkle chocolate chips on top, then microwave for 2 minutes.
- Add the remaining peanut butter, cream cheese, vanilla essence, whipped cream, and powdered sugar to a bowl. Stir well, until you make a frosting. Serve the brownies straight from the mug, with some frosting on top.