Ingredients Needed for Potato and Leek Frittata
1 teaspoon olive oil
2 small potatoes, diced
1 small leek, white parts only, chopped
3 ounces of ricotta
How to Cook Potato and Leek Frittata
- Heat the olive oil in a cast-iron skillet over medium heat.
- Add the diced potatoes and leek. Cook for around 5 minutes, until leek is translucent.
- Preheat the oven to 430 degrees F/220 degrees C.
- Add the whisked eggs into the skillet and cover it with a lid. Cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Remove the lid and evenly spread the ricotta on the surface of the frittata.
- Slide the skillet into the oven for the next 10 minutes.